- All children shall play the entire game, in the field and at bat.
- Each game will be 45 minutes.
- All games must start and end promptly at the scheduled time.
- A Prayer will be said before each game begins.
- Every player shall batt until they hit the ball. Once the ball is hit, the batter will run to 1st base and stop.
- The ball must travel at least 8 feet from the Tee in fair territory.
- The last batter in the line-up will hit a grand slam. Thus, clearing the bases and the teams will switch sides.
- Instruct players to drop the bat after hitting the ball! Keep other players a sufficient distance away from home plate.
- There is no penalty for batting out of turn.
- Any player arriving after a game has begun should be inserted in the batting order in the last position.
- The team at bat will continue to advance the runner one base per hit.
- No leading or stealing the bases. Run only upon a hit.
- Runners may not advance to the next base on any over-throws.
- Sliding is not permitted.
- Defensive positions include: 1st Base, 2nd Base, Shortstop, 3rd Base, Left-field, Left-center, Right-center, Right-field and Pitcher.
- Wooden bats are not allowed. T-ball bats will be provided.
- All players are required to wear some type of baseball cap. The league will not provide ball caps.
- League will provide batting helmets for each team.
- Sneakers or molded rubber cleats may be worn. No metal spikes.
- No player may wear any time of metal objects or jewelry.